Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode, we’ll talk about how the Mids made history by sweeping all 4 Star contests versus Army last Saturday. The Rifle team, Men’s & Women’s Indoor Track, and the Gymnastics team all came out on top against the Black Knights on a highly competitive day where several program records were set.
Stay with us as we break down exactly how it happened!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day! And be sure to comment if you want to add your thoughts. The most engaging comments will be read on the next podcast!
Navy Athletics has information on the Army - Navy Star Series going back to 1979. What's the highest number of Stars the Mids have won in a single year of head to head competition?
Join Our Community!
Support the show
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
- Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
- Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive)
- Loka Music (Question of the Day / Mid-Watch Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
- Do You Like What You Hear?
- If so, consider supporting the podcast by clicking on the "Support the Show" link at the bottom of the Show Notes or the heart icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Any amount is appreciated and goes towards covering hosting & maintenance fees.
- Just a $1.00 donation from 50% of our group covers hosting fees for a whole year.
You can click on the hyperlink above to make a $1 donation through Cash App if you like what you hear. You can also support the Mids and the show at the same time. Navy Sports Central is a proud affiliate partner of Fanatics.com, the Ultimate Fan Gear Store! Click on the link to start shopping now!