An Elegant Form of Violence
February 25, 2022
Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode we are going to be joined by two very knowledgeable guests who will give us a crash course on the Navy Rugby program. This is one of the more popular club sports at Navy and serious consideration is being given to elevating both the men's and women's teams to varsity status.
We will also update you on the Navy Swimming & Diving teams, as well as Men's Basketball and Wrestling as the winter sports season begins to wind down.
And of course we will have our Question of the Day and Mid Watch segments.
Stay with us for what promises to be a very educational conversation!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our updated Question of the Day. And be sure to comment too! The most engaging comments will be read on the next podcast!
A rugby ball is more difficult to throw than a regulation American football, partly due to the short circumference around the middle of the ball. What is the short circumference of a rugby ball? (FYI, a regulation NFL football has a circumference of 21" - 21.25")
- Greater than 21.25" and less than 21.75"
- Greater than 21.75" and less than 22.25"
- Greater than 22.25" and less than 22.75"
- Greater than 22.75"
Respond by going on the Navy Sports Nation FB page!
Join Our Community!
Support the show
Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive)
- Loka Music (Question of the Day / Mid-Watch Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
- Do You Like What You Hear?
- If so, consider supporting the podcast by clicking on the "Support the Show" link at the bottom of the Show Notes or the heart icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Any amount is appreciated and goes towards covering hosting & maintenance fees.
- Just a $1.00 donation from 50% of our group covers hosting fees for a whole year.