Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode, we’ll be talking track & field with a very special guest who was a member of the Navy Men’s cross Country and Track teams.
He’ll be giving us his perspective on race strategy, coaching, and running at the master’s level. And he’ll even throw in a physics lesson while he’s at it.
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you! Respond to our updated Question of the Day. And be sure to comment too! The most engaging comments will be read on the next podcast!
For all you competitive and recreational runners out there, what's been your most favorite venue where you've run a 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon?
Your choices are:
- Boston (Boston Marathon)
- New York (New York Marathon)
- Chicago (Chicago Marathon)
- Washington D.C. (Marine Corps Marathon / 10K)
Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts:
Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive)
- Loka Music (Deep Dive Pt. 2 Lead In)
- Artlss (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
Do You Like What You Hear?
- If so, consider supporting the podcast by clicking on the "Support the Show" link at the bottom of the Show Notes or the heart icon in the top right hand corner of the page and donating $1.00 a year.
- Any amount is appreciated!
Support the show
You can also show your support checking out the two links below:
You can click on the hyperlink above to make a $1 donation through Cash App if you like what you hear. You can also support the Mids and the show at the same time. Navy Sports Central is a proud affiliate partner of Fanatics.com, the Ultimate Fan Gear Store! Click on the link to start shopping now!