Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation! In this episode, we'll sit down with Navy Strength and Conditioning Coach Brian Fitzpatrick to discuss how the team is using wearable technology to get that competitive edge on the field.
Coach Fitzpatrick shares how the staff uses it to both evaluate and improve player performance. So if you're a big Navy Football fan, you're definitely going to want to check this out!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day!
What is your wearable technology of choice? Looking forward to hearing from all you weekend athletes!
- Google Voice: 623.282.4896
- Call in to leave a voicemail. You can also text your answer.
Join Our Community!
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
Support the show
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive Lead In)
- Artlss (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Soundgenics (Mid Watch Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
You can click on the hyperlink above to make a $1 donation through Cash App if you like what you hear. You can also support the Mids and the show at the same time. Navy Sports Central is a proud affiliate partner of Fanatics.com, the Ultimate Fan Gear Store! Click on the link to start shopping now!