Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation! In this episode, we'll break down Navy's HUGE win over Army in lacrosse. And you'll also get a preview of Navy's quarterbacks for 2021 season now that spring practices are over. So stick around! This will be a good one.
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day!
To run the triple option, would you rather have a running quarterback and develop his passing ability or a passing quarterback with decent running skills?
- Google Voice: 623.282.4896
- Call in to leave a voicemail. You can also text your answer.
Join Our Community!
Support the show
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
- Like & Follow the Navy Sports Nation on Facebook
- Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive Pt. 1 Lead In)
- Loka Music (Deep Dive Pt. 2 Lead In)
- Artlss (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Soundgenics (Mid Watch Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
You can click on the hyperlink above to make a $1 donation through Cash App if you like what you hear. You can also support the Mids and the show at the same time. Navy Sports Central is a proud affiliate partner of Fanatics.com, the Ultimate Fan Gear Store! Click on the link to start shopping now!