Let's Go For A Run - A Preview of the 2021 Navy Women's Cross Country Team
August 06, 2021
Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode, we'll preview the 2021 Navy Women's Cross Country team. And we will be joined by a former team member to get more insight to the sport itself as well as learn how it first got established at the Academy as a varsity sport.
So even if Cross Country doesn't show up on your radar as a sports fan, stick around. It's a chance to learn more about a team at Navy that is always in the hunt for a Patriot League championship. And it looks like this year will be no different!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day!
What ranks as your favorite 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon that you've ever run?
Google Voice: 623.282.4896
- Call in to leave a voicemail. You can also text your answer.
- You can also respond through the Navy Sports Nation FB page!
Join Our Community!
Support the show
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
- Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
- Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive Pt. 2 Lead In)
- Loca Music (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)