Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode, we'll sit down with Navy Lightweight Rowing Coach Shawn Bagnall to discuss last season's national championship run as well as the expectations for this year.
Rowing is one of the Naval Academy's elite programs, so this is a great opportunity to learn more about it. Check it out, and I'll bet you become more of a fan than you are now!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day!
What ranks as your favorite 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon that you've ever run?
Google Voice: 623.282.4896
- Call in to leave a voicemail. You can also text your answer.
- You can also respond through the Navy Sports Nation FB page!
Join Our Community!
Support the show
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
- Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
- Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive Pt. 2 Lead In)
- Loca Music (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)