Navy Basketball - It's Been a Long, Long, Time . . .
November 22, 2021
Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode, we will take a deep dive into of the biggest wins in the history of the Navy Men's Basketball program to see if there are any similarities even though these games were played 35 years apart. So stay with us! You might find out some things that will surprise you!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our Question of the Day! And be sure to comment too! The most engaging comments will be read on the next podcast!
David Robinson is Navy's most decorated basketball player. He led the nation in blocked shots. He was also first in rebounds. Which range does the number of rebounds Robinson pulled down fall into?
- 250 - 350
- 350 - 450
- 450 - 550
- Greater than 550
Join Our Community!
- Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
- Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
- Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive Pt. 1 Lead In)
- Loka Music (Deep Dive Pt. 2 Lead In)
- Artlss (Question of the Day Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
- Do You Like What You Hear?
- If so, consider supporting the podcast by clicking on the "Support the Show" link at the bottom of the Show Notes or the heart icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Any amount is appreciated and goes towards covering hosting & maintenance fees.
- Just a $1.00 donation from 50% of our group covers hosting fees for a whole year.
Support the show
You can click on the hyperlink above to make a $1 donation through Cash App if you like what you hear. You can also support the Mids and the show at the same time. Navy Sports Central is a proud affiliate partner of Fanatics.com, the Ultimate Fan Gear Store! Click on the link to start shopping now!