Navy Sports Central
4 x 1 Mile Intervals & Six-N Days - A Navy Sports Hall of Famer's Look at Women's Indoor Track
January 29, 2022
Welcome to Navy Sports Central - The Official Podcast of the Navy Sports Nation!
In this episode we are going to preview the Women’s Indoor Track & Field team in advance of their big Star Meet coming up against Army on February 5th.
I’ll give you a quick rundown on how a typical dual meet is scored. And then I’ll be joined by a former member of the team and a Navy Athletics Hall of Famer to profile 5 athletes who figure to play a key role when the Mids take on the Black Knights.
Please join us for a very entertaining discussion!
Links Related To This Episode:
We want to hear from you. Respond to our updated Question of the Day from Episode 23! And be sure to comment too! The most engaging comments will be read on the next podcast!
The Navy Men's Basketball is currently 6-3 in the Patriot League. How many conference wins do you think the regular season champion will wind up with?
- 18 or more
Join Our Community!
Follow Navy Sports Central wherever you get your podcasts
Check out the Navy Sports Nation group on Facebook
Music is provided courtesy of Audio Jungle. Artists featured in order:
- Seven In Music (Intro)
- Alexiaction (Deep Dive)
- Loka Music (Question of the Day / Mid-Watch Lead In)
- Cinematic Alex (Closeout Music)
- Do You Like What You Hear?
- If so, consider supporting the podcast by clicking on the "Support the Show" link at the bottom of the Show Notes or the heart icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Any amount is appreciated and goes towards covering hosting & maintenance fees.
- Just a $1.00 donation from 50% of our group covers hosting fees for a whole year.
Support the show